Monday, April 26, 2010

I think my Trainer Hates Me Part 2

Hey Everyone,
So I am 2lbs down! Whoo Hoo! So yes it may be 2lbs of water, it may be 2lbs of excess weight, but it is 2lbs in the right direction on the scale.

I have been really trying to watch my calorie intake and step up my water intake and this has been able to cause the feeling of fullness for me that will help last throughout my days.

On Thursday of last week, it was like my body was trying to play with me and I went into 100 calorie snack craving overload. I think I had about 500 calories in about 10 minutes, and of course drank a big glass of water...lol

My body is not used to this new way of control and temptation got the better of me and I took care of it, but I was able to use that as my "cheat day" and continue good for the rest of the week.....

So this leads me to my headliner....I think my trainer hates me part 2

WHAT THE HECK AARON! He had me doing all kinds of crazy mess that I believe is not in the trainer handbook and that he thought up on the way to the gym. Who knows what a TRIFECTA is?????

Apparently, this is a HORSE TRACK term and he decided to incorporate this into our workout. Is this son of a @#$% calling me a damn horse? LOL

Trifecta- A bet in which the person betting forecast the first three finishers in a race in the correct order. ( IMAC dictionary defintion)

Who am I racing wit? there is no one else wit me experiencing this torture at 5 am in the morning....

I told Aaron that black folks know nothing about horse racing we know Dominoes and craps.LOL.

My exercise was to lay on this bench that was on an incline while leaning forward and do three arm exercises in a row. 1) Forward dumbells (15) like I was to visualize hitting him in his chest with them, 2) then I had to bring them to my side and look like I was a damn bird flying(15) 3) and then upwards row type motion (15). This was all one set, and he had me do three.... Oh dear Lord help me now!

So I am 2 lbs down and in loads of pain....good times!
Many of you want to see the person that is causing havoc in my life, I promise to get his picture up here soon.

I have a dilemma for this weekend....
1) Akesha is in an International Swim Meet this weekend from Thursday night to Sunday night. I am working in the hospitality section ( where the coaches and timers come to get their food, The Edmonton Keyano Swim Club ALWAYS has good food and even better....chocolatey treats...mmmm)

2) I am having my home blessed on Saturday night with family and friends and need to provide food and treats..

3) I am putting on a bridal shower for my good friend Colleen Ricketts Pinnock on Sunday ( In between the swim meet sessions) and there will be alot of good food and treats...

HELP

3 comments:

  1. Tracy just finished an amazing workout!! she was a bit of a baby, but she battled through. Her butt was sore from lifting a table on the weekend, so we changed it up and did an awesome upper body workout. She was sweating!! Now, I leave to her to eat well. Again, we all must keep per accountable. She is also down 2lbs from last week. talk to you all later. Aaron.
    April 26, 2010 4:58 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahahaha!!! oh girl you are too funny! Loving reading your progress. It's almost as good as hearing about it on the phone every morning at 8:30am!

    So proud of you. Keep it up!

    Nkechi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen's getting married?!?!? Tell her I said congrats! As for your dilemma.....make sure that your calorie intake for those days allows for even just one treat...that way you know that you can have just one. You'll have to control yourself but at least your cravings and temptation won't get the better of you if you know you can have one. Otherwise make all the food and treats healthy and good for you.....that way you know that as long as you watch your portions you'll be okay....easier said than done...I know...but you can do it! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete